Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

I'll most likely shit myself

Glad to see all the new folks on here. Can't wait to see what you have to add.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Just checking in.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCPC View Post
    Just checking in.
    Welcome from central east coast florida.

Howdy ya'll - new member via lunchbox. Should have joined sooner - these forums are great.
    I'm definetly a prepping work in progress - hence the name. working diligently on building firearm and survival skills. I'm a baker and grower of many things at home. Now I'm trying to convert everything I know to being able to do with with my hands and over a fire. Would rather ride my horse anywhere than be in a vehicle. I am a mounted officer and C.O. for my local Sheriff's Dept. I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by work in progress View Post
    I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.
    Welcome in WIP! I trust you don't believe everything Lunchbox tells you about us.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by work in progress View Post
    Howdy ya'll - new member via lunchbox. Should have joined sooner - these forums are great.
    I'm definetly a prepping work in progress - hence the name. working diligently on building firearm and survival skills. I'm a baker and grower of many things at home. Now I'm trying to convert everything I know to being able to do with with my hands and over a fire. Would rather ride my horse anywhere than be in a vehicle. I am a mounted officer and C.O. for my local Sheriff's Dept. I've heard so much about all of you - just happy to finally be here.
    Welcome aboard WIP. Glad you made the decision to join up and hope you find much useful information here.

I think there are some fellow horse owners/riders here that would enjoy hearing about your experiences on horseback.

And as Brother Izzy said, Lunchbox has a tendency to skew the truth in his favor. Just sayin'
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Where's the epi?

Welcome all of you new members! Just a side note that if you are married I would like to invite your wives to join our Ladies Forum. We have a wonderful group of gals and have great discussions there. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. LHK

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Lady, as you may know by now "WIP" is my wife. She has been wanting to join with tons of canning questions.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    Lady, as you may know by now "WIP" is my wife. She has been wanting to join with tons of canning questions.
    Fantastic! I was hoping more folks would get their spouses to join.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    Sorry, hadn't checked in today...she's approved!