PDA

View Full Version : Two Fun Christmas Recipes for Those with Kids

JustAPrepper
12-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Or adults who don't mind a little "poop" humor.:p

Back in the day when I used to do a ton of baking I'd attach a baggie of Snowman Poop to every basket of baked goodies I made during the holidays. Everybody loved it.

Snowman Poop
Find a clip art picture of a snowman and print this poem beside it:

I've heard you've been naughty
So here's the scoop

All you're getting for Christmas this year
Is Snowman Poop!

Put the paper in a baggie with a few miniature or regular (I always used regular) marshmallows.

For those with kids, you can put some in their stockings and tell them Frosty the Snowman pooped in their stocking. ;)

Reindeer Poop is something I discovered a few years ago. This is a No Bake Cookie recipe and it's actually really good! There's several recipes out there, some are more like granola, but this is the one I used...

Dry Ingredients
3 cups oats (quaker oats)
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 1/2 ounces flaked coconut

Liquid Ingredients
1/4 lb butter (not margarine)
2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup milk (not skim milk)
1 teaspoon

Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stir together well.

In a large pot, bring the liquid to a boil.

Then take off the stove and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.

Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients (not the other way around) and mix well until everything is wet.

Use a teaspoon to spoon the cookies onto waxed paper.

Let cool.

These cookies will dry out a bit and hold their shape but they never get really hard so I wouldn't put them in a stocking.

We had company that year and I didn't tell any one I made these. I shaped mine in to "poop" shapes, got up before every one else and strategically placed about a dozen or so all around the Christmas tree and stockings then I started yelling that Santa and his Reindeer had come and they pooped all over the house. Our guest was totally grossed out and thought the dogs had pooped everywhere until I bent down and started eating them. It was hysterical! :cool: