Thread: Emergency! Graphic image

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    finally pooped
    I am not trying to argue points or even argue in general. I am trying to see the exact sources you would site for obtaining each of the things I mentioned.

So where would I go finding a general anesthetic available to everyone?

Where would I find local anesthetic even beyond creams and gels? Such a inject-able lidocaine? The picture I posted has the gentleman's foot cut in half almost. I don't think a couple 500mg Motrin is going to "cut it".

Saline wash is simple, just large quantities of plain eye drops. I get that.

I could go to a medical site and buy a box of dissolving sutures, standard box with no frills of dissolvable sutures 12pk at 36in is almost $250 for nearly any given type. I will give you that one but that one is not simply cost prohibitive, half the sites that sell them require a medical license. Non-dissolving could be something as simple as monofilament fishing line soaked in alcohol though.

Antibiotics are simple enough as any pet store or amazon has them.

But amassing any drug at all beyond the antibiotics is legally dangerous seeing as possessing anything over 300 pills could label you with intent to distribute drug charge if it is a controlled.

I am asking for completely legal and ethical means of obtaining them now to be prepared without getting a felony.

Yes I could go Medieval on it and just give him a belt to bite until he blacks out from the pain of my cutting on his foot.

Or we could just treat him like the dumb horse he is for injuring himself like this and do like DOMEGUY said and tell him to eat a bullet. I'm a stubborn individual though and I refuse to take those as answers unless I have to.

DOMEGUY said he would consider himself dead. I refuse to call someone dead till they're cold and dead, and even after that I don't have to like it.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesneuen View Post
    I am not trying to argue points or even argue in general. I am trying to see the exact sources you would site for obtaining each of the things I mentioned.
    i thought i answered the question you asked? see below...

"sources are my military buddies, nurses and for scripted meds, my doctor. i can ask and 'if' i have a need, i can obtain a 90 day supply. anybody should be able to do that? you can't? "

not to sound rude, as for my exact sources. your not. as far as what i have listed here, is what you got.

i think the problem here is your wanting to preform surgery on this gentleman's foot. in a SHTF scenario, your not, plain and simple.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy